Concrete Correction Systems
Tri-State Waterproofing uses a high-density industrial grade polyurethane in our lifting and leveling of concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, pool decks and more. The polyurethane once injected will seek out voids or weak areas in the soil. During the expansion of the Polyurethane it will mix and bind with the soil and fill any voids below the slab. By filling the voids, it gives a good base soil to start lifting and leveling the slabs back into place. This non-invasive system ensures homeowners and business owners of minimal down time at their home or place of business.
What are the benefits of Concrete Correction?
- Concrete slab lifting and leveling
- Filling voids to prevent settling in concrete
- Preventing future soil wash out
- Minimal disruption to homeowners
- Fix tripping Hazards
- Avoid tearing out and replacing a slab
- Prevents cracks if caught early enough
Homeowners can also prevent damages to their concrete by stabilizing exposed voids.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Get A Free On-Site or Virtual Consultation
We've Been Waterproofing Basements & Crawlspaces For Over 20 years